Creepy graves

Creepy graves


To be honest, I didn’t want to prepare anything for Halloween. When I plan to prepare something for Halloween for the blog, I begin at the beginning of the month. So I have enough time to bake the recipes, to photograph and to write the post. But this month I did not do it. And then a few days before Halloween I decided to prepare at least one recipe. There was no time for more. I wanted to be something simple that everyone can prepare. So I decided for the creepy graves (also known as pudding graves). I wanted to do this for years. Here is how it is done.

We need:

For the chocolate pudding:

  • 500 ml milk
  • 100 g chocolate
  • 3 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
  • 20 g corn starch

For decoration:

  • cake / muffin
  • cookies
  • food-color pen

This is how we proceed:
  1. Warm 350 ml milk then add the coarsely chopped chocolate. Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally.
  2. Mix the remaining milk with the coconut blossom sugar (you can use also normal sugar) and starch.
  3. Bring chocolate milk to a boil, stir in the milk-starch mixture and let it cook for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
  4. Pour the chocolate pudding into glasses, allow to cool and then place in the refrigerator for approx. 1 hour.
  5. Before serving, crumble the cake and spread over the pudding. Draw a cross on the biscuits (I wanted to actually write RIP on the biscuits, did not work 😅) and stick them carefully in the pudding. Now you can serve the creepy graves.


Creepy graves
Creepy graves

No comments