Mini Pavlova

Mini Pavlova


I know, I know. There are already 2 pavlova recipes on the blog. At the beginning I didn’t want to publish today’s recipe. After I cooked the asparagus with sauce hollandaise, I remained with 2 eggs whites. I decided to bake mini pavlovas. When I was home for Christmas I had an attempt to bake some. But since I was not familiar with the oven and I also had no oven thermometer I burned the pavlovas. At my place I always use a thermometer so this time everything worked just fine. When I tried the first piece I was so excited that I could not keep the recipe only for me. And I think you will not mind.

You need:

For the mini pavlovas:


  • 2 fresh egg whites
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 100 g of sugar


For the filling:


  • 100 g of creamy yogurt
  • blueberries
  • mint


Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 70-80 minutes
Pavlovas: 6-8

This is how we proceed:



1.     Add the egg whites together with a pinch of salt in a clean bowl and beat stiffly. When the egg whites begin to be stiff add half of the sugar and beat it. Add remaining sugar mix until the egg whites are shiny and very stiff. With the help of a tablespoon place egg whisk on a baking tray lined with baking paper, form circles and make a hallow in the middle.
2.     Place the baking tray in the lower half of the oven and bake for 70-80 minutes. Leave to cool in the turned off, door-opened oven.
3.    Put mini pavlovas on a plate and just before serving ad yogurt into the hollows. Garnish with blueberries and fresh mint.


Mini Pavlova before baking



4.  Put mini pavlovas on a plate and just before serving ad yogurt into the hollows. Garnish with blueberries and fresh mint.

Mini Pavlova
Mini Pavlova

No comments