Chocolate salami

Chocolate salami

Today's recipe is a recipe from my childhood. I must confess, I never baked the chocolate salami myself until a few weeks ago, but this recipe has been on my to-do list for so long. And one cold day I wanted to eat something sweet and since I had all the ingredients at home I prepared the chocolate salami.

This is what you need:

  • 130 g of margarine
  • 50 g dark chocolate
  • 270 g biscuits
  • 120 g of cane sugar
  • 50 g of cocoa
  • rum
  • 4-5 tbsp of water
  • icing sugar

This is how we proceed:

Put margarine and chocolate in a saucepan and melt at low heat. Remove from heat and allow cooling.

Add 120 g of biscuits and the sugar to the kitchen machine and finely grind. Place the ground biscuits in a bowl. Chop the remaining biscuits and add them together with the cocoa and the rum in the bowl. Pour the chilled chocolate-butter mixture and water. Knead to a firm dough.

Chocolate salami dough

Put the dough in the middle and roll it up in the plastic wrap, forming it into the shape of a salami. Wrap tightly and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.

form Chocolate salami

Remove from the foil, dust with icing sugar, cut into slices and serve.

Chocolate salami
Chocolate salami

No comments