Avocado-banana cream

Avocado-banana cream

Today I post here my first vegan recipe I ever tried out. It is a dessert. I must confess, I did not think that a dessert without eggs, milk or yogurt can taste good. But I was wrong.


You need:

    2 ripe bananas
    1 ripe avocado
    3 tbsp maple syrup
    2 tbsp cacao
    3 tbsp coconut milk
    1 vanilla bean
    1 tsp cinnamon
    ¼ tsp cardamon


    How we proceed:


    1. Peel, core and dice the avocado
    2. Peel bananas and cut into slices.
    3. Lengthwise cut the vanilla bean in half and scrape the seeds out with a knife.
    4. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix everything well until you have a homogeneous cream.
     


    Pour into bowls and garnish with mint leaves.
     


    Avocado-banana cream
    Avocado-banana cream

    Note: Instead of coconut milk, you can also use soy milk. Or even regular milk ... but then you don’t have a vegan recipe.

    The cream tasted very good. Still, I do not think I can give up eggs, milk, yogurt, and especially cheese. Or rather, I do not want to.

    Have you already tried vegan recipes? How do you find them?

    No comments