Oven-roasted pumpkin soup

Oven-roasted pumpkin soup

On the blog, there are two other pumpkin soup recipe. Nevertheless, what can I do if I love pumpkin soup and try every year new recipes? They taste so delicious that I cannot withhold the recipes from you. I do not post every pumpkin soup recipe I try, but this time it just was not possible. Even if I have other recipes I want to share with you, today I had to publish the recipe for oven-roasted pumpkin soup. You will surely forgive me.


You need:

  • 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
  • 2-3 carrots
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 onion
  • 750-1000 ml vegetable broth
  • salt
  • pepper
  • pumpkin oil (optional)
  • pumpkin seeds (optional)

This is how we proceed:

  1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
  2. Wash and cut pumpkin into slices. Peel carrots and cut into pieces. Peel garlic and onion and halve the onion.
  3. Place the vegetables on a tray covered with baking paper and bake for 30-40 minutes in the oven on the middle rack.
  4. Remove vegetables from the oven and place in a blender. Add 750-1000 ml vegetable broth and puree finely. If you do not have a blender, then puree the soup with the hand blender.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Pour into bowls plate and garnish with some pumpkin seed oil and pumpkin seeds.

Oven-roasted pumpkin soup
Oven-roasted pumpkin soup

No comments