Granola bars

Granola bars

Hello my dears! If you are looking for a healthy snack then you are in the right place. After the Christmas season, many of us want to eat healthier. I for example am on a diet - a few pounds have to go and I think now is the time to start losing weight. However, I do not want to miss anything. That is why I am looking for healthy alternatives. The granola bars aren’t forbidden in my diet...why? Because they are healthy, vegan, contain no sugar and still taste delicious. In addition, they are the perfect snack between meals.

You need:
  • 2 bananas, mashed
  • 80 g of oatmeal
  • 50 g seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia, linen)
  • 20 g goji berries
  • 2-3 dried apple rings, cut small

This is how to proceed:
  1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
  2. Mix all ingredients together. Spread on a tin lined with baking paper and form a rectangle.
  3. Bake for 25 minutes.
  4. Allow to cool a little and cut into bars. Store in the fridge.
 
Granola bars
Granola bars

No comments