Appletini

Appletini

I like to go out and drink cocktail with my friends. In Vienna, there are many cool, nice cocktail bars worth a visit or more. Bars that offer a long list of cocktails: with or without alcohol. Sometime it is very hard to decide on a cocktail. Sometimes I choose something that I already know and sometimes I try something new. In this way I discovered the Appeltini. I like it so much, that I decided to mix it myself. I like that it consists of a few ingredients, not like many other cocktails. I would like to mix cocktail more often, but it scares me when I read: 1 cl X, 2 cl Y, 1 cl A and 5 other things. Then I prefer to leave it. Fortunately, this did not happen in the case of the Appletini, so today here is the recipe.

For 2 glasses you need:

  • 4 cl apple seed
  • 4 cl vodka
  • 4 cl of apple juice
  • 2 drops of lemon

This is how to proceed:
Put all the ingredients and some ice in a shaker, mix well and strain into 2 glasses.


Appletini
Appletini

No comments