Ricotta-blueberry pancakes

Ricotta-blueberry pancakes

Do you know Fabio Viviani's recipes? I discovered him recently and I think it's just great how he transforms simple recipes always into something special. Like, in his opinion, boring pancakes. What did he conjured you are asking me now. I tell you: ricotta blueberry pancakes served with paprika, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.

Is she crazy, you ask yourselves now? Pancakes with blueberries and ricotta it’s ok. But with paprika and olive oil?

Yes, yes ... the same I've asked myself, when I read this recipe. But then I thought: what the heck ... you can try it anyway. And I'm not sorry, because these are really delicious pancakes.

What do we need?

4 eggs
4 tbsp flour
100 g blueberries
1 pich salt
5 tbsp olive oil
8 tbsp ricotta cheese
paprica powder
Parmesan cheese
 
    ingredients ricotta-blueberry pancakes

    What do we need to do?

    Put the eggs, blueberries and flour in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.

    Transfer mixture to a bowl and season with salt.

    Ricotta-blueberry pancakes batter

    Heat 2 Tbsp oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan . For each pancake pour ¼ cup of batter in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side, then sprinkle with some ricotta cheese. Flip pancake and cook until golden brown.

    making ricotta-blueberry pancakes

    Transfer to plate and sprinkle with smoked paprika and Parmesan cheese. Top with a drizzle of olive oil.

    Ricotta-blueberry pancakes
    Ricotta-blueberry pancakes

    In Fabio’s opinion you should not eat these pancakes with syrup. But you know what? I've done it anyway. And I must say, here we do not share the same opinion because the pancakes taste also very tasty with syrup/ honey.

    Ricotta-blueberry pancakes
    And do you have the nerve to try this recipe? I would be glad if I could read your opinion about this.

    No comments