Beetroot-apple smoothie

Beetroot-apple smoothie



As you already know, I love smoothies. And I always try new variations. After I baked the beetroot chocolate cake (recipe will follow) some beetroot remained unprocessed. I did not want to make a salad with it so I decided to try this smoothie. I enjoyed it, but I do not know if it is really for everyone.


You need:


    1 apple, chopped in small pieces
    1 small beetroot, pre-cooked & chopped in small pieces
    1 cm fresh ginger, grated
    100 ml water
    150 ml apple juice
    1 tbsp honey


This is how you proceed:


Give all ingredients in a blender and mix them thoroughly. The smoothie can be served now. You don’t need more than 5 minutes for this recipe.




Beetroot-apple smoothie
Beetroot-apple smoothie


Did you try smoothies with beetroot? Did you like it? Or would you try it once?

No comments