Mango tomato soup


Hello my dear readers! Did you miss me? I'm sorry that I posted recently so rarely, but I had some problems with my internet connectivity. Now everything should be fine.

For today I prepared again a soup recipe for you. Do you know the show, "Das perfekte (Promi) Dinner?" I watch this show from time to time and this is how I came across this recipe. Since all the dinner guests have praised this soup, I thought I should try it sometimes. Has been worth it? I say yes.




Ingredients (for 2 persons):

1 mango
4 tomatoes
50 g dried tomatoes
1 onion
oil
200 ml water
salt
pepper
a pinch sugar
1 cup sour cream/ creme faiche (200 g)
thyme


    Ingredients

    Preparation:

    Peel the mango cut them in halves and then cut into large cubes. Wash tomatoes dry them and chop them also coarsely. Peel onion and cut into cubes. Cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces.

     
    Heat some oil in a pan and fry the onion for about 2 minutes.


    Add the mango cubes, the remaining dried tomatoes and the tomatoes to the pan and cook at medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add 200 ml of water a. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Cook for 5 minutes, then mash with a hand blender.



    You can give the pureed soup through a sieve.

    Mix the sour cream in the meantime with the dried tomatoes and thyme.

    Put the soup in a soup plates and serve with a spoonful of sour cream.

    Mango tomato soup
    Mango tomato soup

    Do you like it?

    No comments