Baked apple with marzipan and walnut filling

Baked apple with marzipan and walnut filling


Hello my dear readers. Here I am again with a new recipe that is perfect for this time of the year. Actually today I wanted to show you something different, so to say a last minute gift idea from the kitchen. Unfortunately I was not successfully in my attempt. So I had to think of something else and so I baked these delicious baked apples. And they are so delicious that I can not deny you this recipe. Therefore, today I want to share with you this recipe for baked apples with marzipan and walnut filling.


You need:


apples
walnuts
marzipan paste
raisins
Amaretto
cinnamon
butter

This time I give you not indication of quantity because it depends on the size of the apples how much filling you need.


This is how we proceed:


Preheat oven at 200°C degrees.

Wash apples, dry them and cut a lid. Carefully remove the core and make sure that the bottom of the apple is intact, otherwise the filling runs out. Remove the flesh with a small knife or spoon, so that an approximately 1-2 cm narrow edge remains. Place the apples in an ovenproof dish.




Chop walnuts. Grate the marzipan paste and mix with the chopped walnuts, raisins and 1-2 tbsp Amaretto (per apple). Fill the apples with this mixture. Sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and place a tablespoon of butter on top. Add the lid on top.


Baked apple before baking


Place in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.


Baked apple with marzipan and walnut filling

No comments