Amaretto punch

Amaretto punch



The punch-season is officially open. In the past 2 weeks I already drank 2 times punch and I will certainly do it again. Whenever I visit the Christmas markets or when I go skating I drink a glass of punch. But unfortunately I did not found a place where they sell really good punch. Why do I then still go to drink punch? Well I hope I will find that one place were they sell tasty punch. But until that happens, I'll just prepare the punch myself as it is quite simple. Today I will show you how easy it is to prepare an amaretto punch.

For 4 glasses you need:


12 black cherries
4 tbsp Amaretto
1 vanilla bean
750 ml dry white wine
75 g sugar


This is how you proceed:


Add cherries in four glasses. Drizzle them with 1 tbsp Amaretto.

Cut vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Add white wine, sugar, vanilla bean and seeds in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in so that the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and pour into the prepared glasses. Enjoy the punch while still warm.


Amaretto punch
Amaretto punch

No comments