Ginger orange tea

Ginger orange tea


Those who follow me on Facebook, know already that I'm lying in bed with the flu. In the last years, I had such a nice relationship with the flu: it ignored me and I was not angry about this. Unfortunately such beautiful relationships do not last forever, and this year the flu got me. From one day to the other. 3 days I was KO...I only slept. I could not eat, I could not move because everything hurt me. So I've only slept...I did not know that it is possible that a person can sleep that much. Then on the 4th day I could move a little...so I made this tea and took a few photos. Then I crawled in bed again. I'm still not fit, but at least I do not spend the whole day in bed. So today I could write this post. This tea is really healthy and tasty and I wanted to share with you the recipe. And now I go back to sleep.


You need


fresh ginger root
1 orange
500 ml water
honey


This is how we proceed:


Peel ginger root and cut 6 slices from it. In a pan bring water to a boil. Add ginger and allow to infuse for 10-15 minutes.

Cut orange in half, then cut 2 slices and give each a slice in a cup. Squeeze orange juice and pour into the cups. Fill the cups with the ginger tea, add some honey and you have your homemade ginger-orange tea.



Ginger orange tea
Ginger orange tea


Do you make your own tea or do you buy it?

No comments