Caipirinha

Caipirinha

I wanted to make Caipirinha a long time ago. But you know my problem: no freezer...so no ice cubes. And for Caipirinha you need crushed ice. And yet the recipe is now on my blog. Do you want to know how I solved the problem? Very easily. Near my place there is a known fast-food chain. And one day I walked in and said that I want a big glass full of ice cubes. The seller looked at me a bit funny, but I got my ice. I then quickly rushed home, processes the ice cubes to crushed ice and already I could make the Caipirinha. Here is the recipe:


For 2 glasses you need:

lime
6 tsp brown sugar
crushed ice
100 ml white rum

This is how we proceed:


Wash the lime and cut into eight slices. In each glass give 4 lime slices and 3 tsp sugar. Crush the lime and leave to infuse for 2 minutes. Fill the glasses with crushed ice and in each glass pour 50 ml rum. Stir and serve immediately.
Caipirinha
Caipirinha

No comments