Boiled sweetcorn

Boiled sweetcorn

While you are reading this post, I'm sitting on the plane - direction holiday. But I did not want to disappear without saying a word. So I take this opportunity to tell you that the next two weeks nothing will happen here. If you want to see what I do in my vacation, then you can follow me on Instagram. I will certainly publish the one or the other photo. And now let’s get back to today's recipe: sweetcorn. Is actually a very easy recipe, but I love sweetcorn. And it reminds me of vacation.. so I thought it fits perfectly. When I was small, we often eat sweetcorn when we drove to the seaside. At least this is what I remember. Or at festivals.. there was always sweetcorn. But enough about holiday memories, here is the recipe.


You need:

corncob
salt
butter



This is how we proceed:

Wash and peel the fresh cob. Place in a a pot with water and boil for about 20 minutes (or until tender).

Boiling sweetcorn

Dry with a paper towel. I'm also grilling the corn but you do not need to do it if you don’t want.
grill sweetcorn

Brush with some butter (you can use for example herb butter) and season with salt. You can also use other spices. Or even chili.


Boiled sweetcorn
Boiled sweetcorn

As I already said, it is a banal recipe, but I really like to eat corn. You can use it as a side dish to burgers or meat or as a snack. I hope you're still here when I return. See you in 2 weeks!

No comments