Orange-carrot banana smoothie

Orange-carrot banana smoothie

I started to drink smoothies again. Now in the cold season we should strengthen our immune system. I do not take vitamins, but I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. And I drink smoothies. I take everything the refrigerator has to give and experiment cheerfully. Sometimes these experiments succeed, sometimes not. The orange carrot banana smoothie was a successful experiment and I want to share the recipe with you. Maybe you want to try it out.



You need:

3-4 oranges
1-2 carrots
1 banana

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2


This is how we proceed:

Peel 3 oranges, the carrot(s) and the banana and add in the bowl of a blender. Squeeze one orange and add the juice also in the bowl. Blend until you get the smoothie. If necessary add a bit more orange juice. Pour in glasses and enjoy!

Orange-carrot banana smoothie

No comments