Coffee Brownies

Coffee Brownies

Last time I have showed you the recipe for coffee liqueurs, today I'll show you what you can prepare with it. Even if I am not a coffee fan and I do not drink coffee I like the taste of it in desserts. This made it clear to me that I had to try these brownies. And I was right...they tasted very good ... also for a coffee grouch like me 😄


You need:

100 ml of coffee, warm
50 ml coffee liqueur (can be replaced by coffee)
50 g of cocoa
180 g flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
180 g of brown sugar
2 eggs
150 g sour cream
100 ml oil
50 g chocolate, finely chopped


This is how we proceed: 

Preheat oven to 180°C.

Combine coffee, coffee liqueur and cocoa in a saucepan. If you do not have coffee liqueur, then replace it with coffee.

In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, the salt and the baking powder.

In another bowl beat eggs and sugar for 5 minutes. Add the cream and the oil and mix.

dough for coffee brownies

Add the flour-mixture to the egg-sugar mixture and mix everything.

dough for coffee brownies

Add the coffee and the chocolate and mix everything.

dough for coffee brownies

Fill the dough into a cake pan and bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool and serve.

Coffee Brownies
Kaffee-Brownies

The brownies are super moist, as you can see from the pictures. They are so delicious. I wish you all Happy Easter!

No comments