Infused water

Infused water

I do not know about you, but I drink too little water. An adult should drink more than 2 liters of water a day. But on most days I don’t even drink 1 liter. The problem is that I do not feel the need to drink more. But my skin suffers (it is very dry) so I will try to drink more. In order to make the water tastier, I began to "refine" it with fresh fruits and herbs. So today I share with you my 3 favorite infused water recipes:


Lemon-cucumber-mint:


1 organic lemon
1 small cucumber
2 stalks of mint
1 liter of water

Wash lemon, cucumber and mint. Cut the lemon in 2, than cut one half into slices and squeeze the other half. Slice cucumber. Add the cucumber and lemon slices, the lemon juice and the mint in a jug and pour 1 liter of water over them. Leave to infuse at least 30 minutes.

Lemon-cucumber-mint infused water


Thyme-plum:


3 plums
thyme
1 liter of water

Wash plums well, remove the core and slice. Rinse the thyme rinse. Give everything in a jug and add 1 liter of water. Leave to infuse at least 30 minutes.

Thyme-plum infused water


Nectarine-blueberry-basil:


1 nectarine (125 g)
1 handful blueberries
3 stalks of basil
1 liter of water

Wash nectarine, dry, remove the core and slice. Wash blueberries. Rinse the basil. Add the nectarine, the blueberries and the basil to a jug, pour 1 liter of cold water and let it infuse for 30 minutes.

Nectarine-blueberry-basil infused water


You can use still or mineral water. What do you do to drink enough water?

No comments