Nectarines jam

Nektarinen Marmelade

Do you remember the story with the nectarines from the previous year? No? Ok, I'll tell you briefly what it was about: last year I bought nectarines, although I knew they would not taste. It was not their season. And what did I do this year? Exactly! I’ve made the same mistake. Last year I used the nectarines to bake a delicious fruit cake. This year I cooked jam with them. And since the nectarines were not sweet, the marmalade tastes just right.

You need:

500 g nectarines
165 g jam sugar 3:1

This is how we proceed:


Bring to a rolling boil (a boil that doesn’t stop bubbling when stirred), stirring frequently and continue cooking for about 5 minutes. 


Wash and remove seed from the nectarines. Dice the nectarines. Give the fruits and jam sugar in a pot and set aside for 1 hour.

Remove the pot from the heat and puree the nectarines. Fill jam into sterilized jars. Seal immediately. Put glasses on the lid and let them stand like this for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes turn the jars back and let the jam cool down. Store the nectarine jam in a dark and cold place.

Nectarines jam
Nektarinen-Marmelade

No comments