Steak Sandwich

Steak Sandwich

Today is such a day when I have no inspiration. I would like to tell you something about today's recipe, but my mind is empty. Perhaps it is like this because this is actually a leftover recipe. The day before, I had steak, but I did not eat the whole piece. The next day I had the idea to make a steak sandwich for breakfast. A quick look in the fridge and the other ingredients were selected and I created this sandwich. Before I start to repeat myself here and say nothing interesting I stop and leave you with the recipe.


Steak Sandwich



You need:

beef steak
salt
pepper
avocado
bread slices
onion
cocktail tomatoes

This is how we proceed:

  1. Dab dry the meat then season with salt and pepper. Heat some oil in a grill pan and fry the meat for about 5 minutes on both sides. Remove from the heat and set aside.
  2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the core. Remove the avocado with a spoon and spread over the bread slices.
  3. Peel the onion and cut into rings. Wash and halve tomatoes. Cut the cheese and the meat into slices.
  4. Top the bread with onions, tomatoes, cheese, meat and the second bread slice and serve.




Steak Sandwich


No comments