Brownies - the perfect recipe

Brownies



I know, I know...everyone who posts a brownie recipe say his are the perfect brownies. Until now I've tried different brownie recipes, but was not so happy with the result. That has changed, however, when I tried this one. I was thrilled. I am not the only one who liked these brownies, but all who have tasted them say these are the perfect brownies. But it is best you decide for yourself.


We need:


200 g chocolate
175 g butter
130 g flour
325 g sugar
3 eggs
3 tbsp milk


Brownies ingredients


How do we proceed:


Preheat oven at 175°C degrees.

Coarsely chop the chocolate and put it together with the butter in a large bowl and melt over bain-marie.




Add the sugar and stir.



Add the flour and mix well again.



Add the eggs one after the other and mix well.



At the end, add milk and stir everything one last time.



Pour chocolate mixture into a tin covered with baking paper and bake at 175°C degrees for 25-30 minutes.

Brownies before baking


Cool for 10 minutes and then serve.

Brownies
Brownies

No comments