Christmas cookies

Christmas cookies


Hi! Slowly but surely the Christmas season is approaching. Cities are already decorated for Christmas (at least Vienna), the Christmas markets are open and many shops are decorated festively. So it's about time that I'll post a pair of cookie recipes here. The first are the Christmas cookies.

About a month ago I bought a pastry press, and today I have tried it out for the first time. At first I had my problems with it, the cookies sticked on it. I made a little research on the Internet, have found some valuable tips and tried them immediately. And it worked.

But now it's time that I show you the receipt and the finished result.


We need:


300 g flour
180 g soft butter
70 g fine sugar
1 egg
zest and juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla sugar
1 pinch salt


ingredients


How do we proceed:


Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.

Add the butter and sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy.

Add the egg and stir.




Add the flour, salt and vanilla sugar gradually and mix.




At the end add the zest and the juice of one lemon and stir.




Put the batter into the pastry press and press the cookies onto a non-greased baking tin. First I used baking paper, but the cookies remain on the press. Then I tried it directly on the cold baking tin, and it worked wonderfully.


Christmas cookies


Bake for 15-20.


Christmas cookies
Christmas cookies


Have you ever used a pastry press? How is your experience with it?


Christmas cookies


No comments