Papaya-mango-smoothie

Papaya-mango-smoothie

Hello my dear readers! Have I already told you that I love smoothies? No? Well then I say it today: I love smoothies? Why? Because they taste delicious and are also very healthy. Why am I telling you this? Because I have another smoothie recipe for you.

We need:
½ ripe papaya (~ 300 g)
1 ripe mango (about 300 g)
1 orange
100 ml apple juice, unfiltered
ice cubes

ingredients papaya-mango-smoothie


How do we proceed:

  1. Peel papaya and mango, remove seeds and cut into cubes.
  2. Cut orange into halves, squeeze and give the juice together with the apple juice in a blender. If you do not have a blender.
  3. Add papaya, mango and add ice cubes and puree everything.

Serve in glasses.

Papaya-mango-smoothie

And what do you say about this recipe?

No comments