Christmas sangria

Christmas sangria



Today it’s my turn the culinary Advent Calendar created by the blogger group "We love food". Actually, the idea was that each participant will post a cookie recipe. But I have changed my mind and today I present to you this sangria recipe as it fits very well for Christmas.

You need:


1 Granny Smith apple
1 red apple
1 cup (150g) fresh cranberries
1 sprig rosemary
1 bottle Pinot Grigio
½ cup (125 ml) white grape juice
¼ cup (60g) sugar
1 cup (250ml) mineral water


ingredients


This is how we proceed:

Wash, remove seeds and chop in small cubes.

In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Mix it well, so that the sugar fully dissolves.




Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, so that the aromas will infuse the sangria.

Pour in glasses and serve.


Christmas sangria
Christmas sangria
Christmas sangria


I hope you like this recipe and that you are not too sad that I did not present a cookie recipe today.

No comments