Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2013

Sandra from from Snuggs Kitchen has created a Secret Santa event for food-blogger and I signed up for it. The idea was to prepare 4 gifts, one for each Advent Sunday. It is not so easy to find the right gift for a person who you do not know and of which you know only 2-3 things. I think it is generally difficult to find the right gift for someone.

I received my package last Wednesday. I was in the middle of a chat with my mother, when the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door, and there was my neighbor with a package. At first I did not know what it is, because I had not ordered anything. I knew that only I saw the sender.


I put the package aside and wanted to chat on. Do you think my mother gave peace? No, she wanted to know who it was at the door and when I told her I got a package, then they wanted me to open it so she can see what's inside. So I had to open all the gifts ... although you had to unpack a gift every Advent Sunday. Good that I remembered that I need to take some pictures!


And what was inside? You can look by yourself.


Thank you, dear Turbohausfrau, for the nice gifts.

I hope my Imp Christina is also happy with her gifts and forgives me for the little delay.

Did you also participate at a Secret Santa event? What do you think about such events? And do you also have such curious mothers?

No comments