Yogurt Chicken

Yogurt Chicken


I started this blog 4 years ago with the intention to have my virtual recipe collection. I used to cook also in the past, just not as often as now, and I constantly lost my recipes. For this not to happen anymore I started to blog. Why am I telling you this now? Well, because I lost a recipe again. I was so sure that I have saved it somewhere...but no... I find nothing. I can not remember exactly where I have saved the recipe. Luckily, I took pictures so I can share the recipe with you today. Otherwise, the recipe for yogurt chicken would have been lost forever.


You need:


For the marinade:

1 red onion
4 garlic cloves
2 cm ginger, finely grated
1 chilli
½ tsp coriander seeds
juice from one lime
salt
pepper
250 ml yogurt


You also need:


6-8 chicken legs
1 red, big onion
cherry tomatoes
1 pepper bell
handful chanterelles
2 limes
olive oil


This is how you proceed:

For the marinade put all the ingredients except the yogurt in the blender and puree well. Add yogurt and blend it all over again.

marinade for the chicken

Put the chicken legs in a container and pour the marinade. Place for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.

marinade

Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.

Peel onion and cut in eight. Clean and cut pepper into wedges. Wash cocktail tomatoes and chanterelles. Cut lime in half or quarters. Distribute vegetables and chicken legs in a baking tin covered with baking paper, drizzle with a little olive oil and give in the oven.


Bake for 50-60 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Turn after half the time.


Yogurt Chicken


Theoretically, that's it. I think I did not forget anything. Right...forgot something...garnish with fresh thyme.


Yogurt Chicken

No comments