Oatmeal cookies

Oatmeal cookies

Before the Christmas baking begins, I wanted to show you this wonderful oatmeal cookies recipe. When I was on a business trip, I bought some oatmeal cookies. Since I had to be in a workshop for the whole day, I had to take a snack with me. But I wanted to be something healthier. So I decided to buy oatmeal cookies. And believe me...they taste better than regular cookies. I wanted to bake these cookies at home. And so I was looking for a recipe. I found one in one of my books. As usual I changed a bit the recipe…I added to the dough dry fruits and cinnamon. And the result tastes wonderful.



You need:

125 g soft butter
125 g sugar
1 egg
175 g oatmeal
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla sugar
125 g flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
60 g dry fruits
chopped chocolate

Oatmeal cookies ingredients

This is how you proceed:

Preheat oven to 180 degrees.

In a mixing bowl add butter and sugar and beat until fluffy. Stir in the egg, then add oatmeal, milk and vanilla sugar. Stir. Sieve flour, cinnamon and baking powder and mix well.

Oatmeal cookies dough in the making

Fold in the dry fruits and the chocolate.


Take a spoonful batter and form cookies (the easiest way is if you first form balls and then flatten them). Place cookies on a tin lined with baking paper and bake for 12 minutes.

oatmeal cookies before baking

Let cool.
Oatmeal cookies
Oatmeal cookies

Store the cookies in cookie boxes.

Oatmeal cookies

Here is another "behind the scene" Photo.

Oatmeal cookies bts

What snacks do you take with you if you need to participate to a long meeting or Workshop?

No comments