Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary Cocktail


Bloody Mary is not one of my favorite cocktails. But when I think about Halloween, Bloody Mary always came to my mind. No idea why I associate this cocktail with Halloween...perhaps it is the color. Or because of the story of Bloody Mary. This is also not important. It is important that it was clear to me that I wanted to make this cocktail for my Halloween series. So I bought everything I needed and the shaker was used once again. If you also associate Bloody Mary with Halloween then here is the recipe.


You need:



100 ml vodka
20 ml lemon juice
200 ml tomato juice
1 splash of Tabasco
salt
pepper
ice cubes

You get: 2 cocktails

This is how we proceed:


Give all the ingredients in the shaker and shake vigorously. Taste and season again if needed, fill into glasses, decorate and serve.


Bloody Mary Cocktail
Cocktail Bloody Mary

Do you like this cocktail?

No comments