Halloween recipes

Halloween recipes



A few more days until Halloween. Some will celebrate this feast, others will not. Some of you will visit a Halloween party or even trough one. And what must not miss at a party? Something to eat and drink. For this reason I publish a list of all Halloween recipes here on the blog. So you don’t have to search too long. I have something sweet, something savory and something to drink.


Let's start with the sweet things. You have the choice between the beetroots cupcakes


beetroots cupcakes


or these Halloween cupcakes. Ah the photos...horror…but perfect for Halloween :)


Halloween-Cupcakes


If you don’t like cupcakes than I have mummy cookies


mummy cookies




 creepy fingers


If you get hungry I can offer you comestible fly agarics


comestible fly agarics



pumpkin buns


And to dink I can offer Bloody Mary.

Bloody Mary

I wish you happy Halloween!

No comments