Spaghetti cacio e pepe

Spaghetti-cacio-e-pepe


As you surely know, I was on holiday in September. The one who follow me on Instagram know that I was in Italy for 10 days. This time we went to Nervi and Tuscany. I have visited many nice places but also tried many delicious dishes. One of them was spaghetti cacio e pepe. A meal I did not know. My friend ordered it and I tried it also. And I fell in love...I think it was one of the best foods I have eaten during my holiday. Can you belive that you create something so delicious with so few ingredients? I then looked for the recipe and found it on my favorite Italian blog.

You need:

200 g spaghetti
80 g Pecorino cheese
pepper

Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2


This i show we proceed:


Cook spaghetti al dente (read pack instructions) in salt water (do not use too much salt, because the pecorino is salty).

In the meantime, grate the pecorino finely and place in a large bowl.

grated cheese

Add some spaghetti water and stir until you get a sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add some water. If the sauce is too fluid, add some grated pecorino. Season with a lot of pepper.

sauce

Give spaghetti to the sauce and mix well.


Place on plates and season with pepper. I have taken black and pink peppers. The pink one rather for the optic. Serve immediately.


Spaghetti-cacio-e-pepe
Spaghetti-cacio-e-pepe
.
Do you know spaghetti cacio e pepe? Next time I want to use liquid cream instead of spaghetti water. Do not get me wrong, the spaghetti taste very good, but I think I can remember that the waiter said the spaghetti were prepared with cream.

No comments