Peach shake

Peach shake



From the moment I became owner of the AEG Ultramix Pro, I've tried quite a few shakes and smoothies. Although I own a stand blender, I did not use it so often. That's not because it is not good, but because it is quite complicated to put into use. Since my kitchen is really tiny, I have to keep the blender in the cupboard. My blender is actually a food processor with a blender attachment, you can imagine what that means. Now I don’t have this problem anymore and, I have decided to make smoothie and shakes more often since I already have the recipe books.


For today's shake you need:


125 ml milk
125 g peach yogurt
juice from one orange
225 g canned peach slices, drained
6 ice cubes


ingredients peach shake



Preparation:



    1. Add the milk, yogurt and orange juice in a blender and blend briefly.
    2. Add peach slices and ice cubes and blend.
    3. Pour into glasses and serve.



      Peach shake
      Peach shake

      No comments