The easiest chocolate cake in the world


The easiest chocolate cake in the world
 

Hello my dear readers. Today I have for you the easiest chocolate cake in the world. Well...I can not vouch that it is really the easiest chocolate cake in the world, but that was the name under which I found this recipe on Birgit’s Blog. At first I wanted to change the recipe and make a cherry-chocolate cake. But while I was preparing the dough, I nibbled from the cherries and in the end I did not have enough for the cake. So this time I share with you the original recipe. I must say, this cake is baked really quickly and tastes delicious.


You need:


400-450 g Nutella
2 eggs
50 ml water
120 g flour


And this is how you proceed:


Preheat oven to 175°C degrees. Give in a bowl Nutella, eggs and water and mix everything well.


batter


Add the flour and mix again. Line a tin (30x15 cm) with baking paper, pour in the batter and smooth.

batter


Bake for 25 minutes. Allow the cake to cool and cut the cake. After this you only have to enjoy the cake.




Do you know other super simple and fast (chocolate) cake recipes? Now, in the summer, I would like to try them.

No comments