Berry clafoutis


Berry Clafoutis

In the previous post I told you that I had to buy the berries, since I had a few ideas what I can do with them. Beside the Berry-Oreo-Milkshake I baked also this dessert.

This is a recipe that I found on Tanja’s blog: Tanja's Cooking Corner. Tanja's photos looked so fantastic that I had to try the recipe. And here is my version of the berry clafoutis.


You need:

220 g berries 
130 g sour cream
60 g of brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar



Ingredients berry clafoutis



This is how you proceed: 
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.

Wash the berries (I used blueberries, red and white currants and gooseberries) and let them dry.

Whisk the eggs with the sugar and the vanilla sugar.


Add sour cream and continue stirring.


Grease the forms with butter and fill them with half of the batter. Add some berries and top with the remaining batter.


Bake for about 20 minutes.


Garnish with some berries, sprinkle with some icing sugar and serve lukewarm or cold.


No comments