White sangria

White sangria

Last year I spent my holiday in Portugal. And this year it was Spain's turn...Ibiza and Formentera to be more specific. And whenever we went out to eat, we ordered Sangria...we have tried everything: white sangria, red sangria, Cava sangria... we tried out even green sangria. And because I rather miss the summer in this moment, yesterday I made a white sangria...it reminds me of the great time I had in my holiday.

We need:


1 bottle white wine
50 ml (or more) liquor (gin, vodka, Triple sec or something else)
2 nectarines, sliced
grapes
2-3 tbsp sugar

What do you need to do:

In a pitcher mix the wine with the liquor, add the sugar and the fruits. Put in the fridge for some hours or overnight. Fill in glasses, if desired add ice cubes and enjoy.

White sangria
White sangria

No comments