Greek salad

Greek salad

I know, I know ... again a salad. And not even something special. But what can I do? The weather is just perfect so I do not want to stay behind the stove. So it has to be fast. And what is more perfect than salads? Or do you prefer to cook instead of laying in the sun? I confess that I prefer enjoying the day outside. Autumn and winter will sooner or later come...then I do not mind to sit in a warm room and cook. So, for all those who rather prefer to spend the day outside, here the recipe:

For 4 servings you need:

2-3 tomatoes
1 cucumber
½  red onion
1 pepper bell
Feta cheese
olives
salt
basil
olive oil
  

Greek salad ingredients


And this is how we proceed:

Wash tomatoes, cucumber and pepper. Peel onion and cut into rings. Cut tomatoes and cucumber into slices. Cut the pepper into strips. Put the vegetables in a large bowl and pour olive oil over them. Mix everything well and season with salt.

Add olives and diced feta over the salad and season with a little basil. Transfer to plates and enjoy.

Greek salad
Greek salad

No comments