Gazpacho

Gazpacho


Gazpacho is a typical Spanish soup that is served cold. This tasty cold dish has its origins in Andalusia. I ate the first time Gazpacho this year. Not in Andalusia but in Barcelona. Until now, I always had the impression that I will not like it. But when I had the opportunity to try it I did it. And I must say that this I really liked the taste of this soup.

Gazpacho

I prepared it now also at home. Especially now in these hot summer days Gazpacho is the perfect food because it is light, refreshing and you don’t have to turn on the stove.

You need:

3 big, ripe tomatoes
1 red pointed pepper
1 little cucumber
1 onion
1 garlic clove
450 ml tomato juice
2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar
2-3 tbsp olive oil
salt
pepper

* Ingredients for 2 entree servings or 6 appetizer servings.


This is how we proceed:


Wash tomatoes and pepper and cut into large pieces. Peel cucumber, garlic and onion and also cut in large pieces.



Place the vegetables, tomato juice, vinegar and oil in a blender and puree everything. Season with salt and pepper.



Give in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Then serve.


Gazpacho
Gazpacho

No comments