Vegetarian burger

Vegetarian burger

It is said that burgers are unhealthy. Burgers are considered junk food. I do not agree with this. Of course it is not healthy to eat every day a burger, but from time to time it is not a problem. I like burgers...whether from large, well-known restaurant chains or specialized burger shop. But my favorite burgers are the ones I do myself. I recently even bought a burger recipe book. I even wanted to try a recipe from it, have then decided to create my own burger. So this delicious vegetarian mushroom burger was created.


You need:


4 burger buns
4 giant mushrooms
cheese
avocado
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt
1 onion
rocket salad

Servins: 4
Preparation time: 50 minutes


This is how we proceed:

  1. Wash and peel the mushrooms. Carefully break off the stems of the mushrooms. Fill the mushrooms with finely chopped onion and cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
  2. In the meantime peel the avocado, remove the seed and mash the pulp with a fork, until you get a cream. Add the lemon juice and season with salt.
  3. Peel ½ onion and cut into thin rings. Wash and dry rocket salad.
  4. Cut the burger buns in half and grill in a pan. Spread with avocado cream. Top with rocket salad, onion and mushroom. Place the second half of the bun over the mushroom and enjoy the vegetarian burger.
 
 
  Vegetarian burger
Vegetarian burger

No comments