Stuffed chicken with lemon

Stuffed chicken with lemon

Hello you! How are you? Do you not know what you should cook this weekend? How about chicken? To be honest, I'm not a particularly big fan of chicken meat - I think it always tastes too stale. But if it is seasoned really well, the chicken tastes very good.

When I saw this recipe (I can not remember where) I was not sure if I should cook it or not. But then I decided it and I was quite pleased with the outcome so I share the recipe with you.

What do we need:


1 whole chicken (about 1 to 1.2 kg)
1 lemon
juice from a lemon
100 ml white wine
50 gr butter
30 ml olive oil + more 2-3 tbsp
3 cloves
1 cinnamon stick
Herbs (oregano, mint, chives, summer savory, rosemary ...)
salt
pepper

ingredients stuffed chicken with lemon


How do we proceed:

First, wash the chicken thoroughly and dry it. Then, cut the tips of the wings.

Rub the chicken with 2-3 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper inside and out.


brush chicken with oil

Wash the lemon and spear with a fork on all sides. Spear 2-3 cloves into the lemon.


Fill the chicken with the lemon and the cinnamon and put it into a baking dish.

stuff chicken with lemon

Give the wine, 30 ml of olive oil and the juice of one lemon in a bowl and mix well. Finely chop the herbs (if fresh) and add to the bowl. Stir again well and pour over the chicken.


Cut butter into pieces and spread over the chicken.

Stuffed chicken with lemon before baking

Bake the chicken in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour 30.

Stuffed chicken with lemon after 40 minutes baking

After 40 minutes, turn chicken, sprinkle with the resulted sauce and let cook further.

Serve with salad.

Stuffed chicken with lemon

No comments