Wanted: new foto camera

Wanted: new foto camera

Hello everyone. Today I have no recipe for you, but a request as I need your help. I think to buy a new photo camera. But I do not know anything about photo cameras so I don’t know at what I should pay attention. And now you come in: I want to hear your opinions: what should I look for? What cameras do you use? And you are satisfied with your camera?


Currently I have a Nikon Coolpix P500. Actually, it is a good camera but quite limited. Since it is a bridge camera, it has not as many opportunities as a DSLR. Yes, I am considering buying a DSLR. But as I said, I have no idea what. And now there is also something wrong with my camera. And even though I've already sent it in for repair, nothing has changed. But what is wrong with it? The colors are not displayed correctly. Although I shoot in daylight the colors are sometimes not shown correctly. You can see in these pictures what I. Do you know what it can be?

RAW/ Edited


Another problem I have with my current camera: it doesn’t show the brightness of the photos on the LCD correct. Photos that appear bright on the LCD, are in reality quite dark on the PC or vice versa. And all photos are blurry...and this despite the fact that I do the photos with natural light or use a tripod.

Focus was on the cinnamon roll, but the photo is blurry

With my current camera I can not play with the sharpness/ blur as I want. With an DSLR that should be easier (and if you have the right lens that should be a breeze ) .

I do not want to spend now much money. No more than 400-500 euros. But I do not want to buy a camera that I have to replace again in 1-2 years. It is difficult, right? I have no preference for a brand: I do not care if it's a Nikon, a Canon or a Sony. Therefore, I am open to all options. It should be user-friendly, it should offer a greater choice of lenses and the most important - the image quality should be right.

At the moment I oscillate between Canon EOS 700D, Nikon D3200, D5100 and Sony Alpha 65, as I read they are the best. But what do you recommend me? What is important and what is absolutely not so important? I hope you can help me and I can finally take a decision.
 
Later edit: I bought the Canon EOS 700D

No comments