My first green smoothie

green smoothie


I've finally dared to try out green smoothies! I can’t tell you why I was so afraid that it would not taste. I thought that green smoothies can’t taste good. But I have read over and over again on other blogs, that they taste good, so I dared and made me one. And it tastes great. I am so glad that I choose to try it out.

I haven’t tried one particular recipe, I experimented a bit. And this is the result of my experiment.


green smoothie



For 2 glasses you need:


2 handful baby spinach
1 big banana
1 kiwi
1 apple
juice from ½ lemon
juice from 1 clementine
50 ml Water
2 tbsp honey


This is how we proceed:

  1. Wash the spinach and blend it together with water, lemon and clementine juice.
  2. Peel kiwi and banana and cut in big pieces. Wash apple and cut into cubes. Add to the spinach smoothie and blend.
  3. Sweeten with honey and serve.


So my dears! For those who are also skeptical about the green smoothies, I can only say:dare...it tastes really good!


green smoothie

No comments