Beetroot soup

Beetroot Soup

2 weeks ago I went out eating and I've ordered a delicious hummus and lentils spread. My companion had chosen a beetroot soup. I had the opportunity to taste the soup and was thrilled. When the weekend came, it was clear to me what I will cook: beetroot soup. So I searched on the internet for a suitable recipe, found one (on lecker.de ) and then I adapted it a bit. And this came out :


For 2 servings you need:


500 g beetroot (vacuum - packed)
2 garlic cloves
1 onion
1 tbsp butter
600 ml vegetable stock
salt
pepper
crème fraîche


This is how we proceed:


Peel and coarsely chop garlic and onions.

Heat butter in a saucepan and sauté garlic and onions until translucent.


Chop coarsely beetroot and add in the pan. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Deglaze with vegetable stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.


Puree the soup and season with salt and pepper. Pour into plates, add1 tbsp crème fraîche and serve.


Beetroot Soup
Beetroot Soup

No comments