Chai Latte

Chai Latte


This winter I often have drank a chai latte. And before finally spring comes, I wanted to share the recipe with you. I discovered chai latte last year, and although I don’t like nor tea or milk, this drink tasted very good. So I decided to make it at home.


For 4 glasses you need:


2 cups (500 ml) water
2 ½ (625 ml) cups milk
2 bags of black tea
1 pinch of cardamom, ground
1 pinch ginger, ground
clove
1 tsp cinnamon
60 g sugar


ingredients



This is how we proceed:

Put water, tea, cardamom, ginger, clove and cinnamon in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add sugar and mix well. Add milk and bring to a boil again.

Remove from the stove, pour through a sieve and serve hot. Anyone who want can serve with cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.


Chai Latte
Chai Latte
Chai Latte

No comments