Tuna steak in sesame crust




You have certainly already noticed that I hardly eat meat . And that I 'm not a fish fan should also not be a secret...there are no fish recipes on the blog. But I 'm not a vegetarian... I could not give up on meat completely.

When I was in Sicily, I ate a super delicious tuna steak. At that time cooking was not one of my hobbies , otherwise I would have asked the chef for the recipe 😄. When I was shopping groceries, I have seen this super good looking tuna steaks...and I had to buy it...even though I had no idea what I want to cook. Then I decided to cook tuna steaks in sesame crust, and you can admire the result here today.

Tuna steak in sesame crust



Ingredients for 2 persons:


2 tuna steaks à 150 g
3-4 tbsp olive oil
salt
pepper
black sesame seeds


Ingredients



This is how we proceed:

Rub tuna steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip in black sesame seeds.



Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the steaks on each side for 1-2 minutes. The tuna will be raw in the middle. If you do not like it like this, then fry a little longer.




Arrange on plates and serve.


Tuna steak in sesame crust


As you can see ... it is quick and easy. What about you? Do you like fish?

No comments