Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake

Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake



It's official ... the mini bundt cake madness has also caught up with me. I have strive against it for a long time, but then I was weak and bought the book "Feine Gugl". I played with the idea of buying a mini bundt form for some time, but was not 100% sure if I really should. The mini bundt cake look so cute, but do I really need them? Do I really need another book and another baking pan? Don’t I have enough cooking stuff? The answer to all these questions is: NO…I don’t need a new form and a new book. And that went well a few months...but then I was weak. Well...at least I've tried. And I don't regret buying it...because these mini cakes are not only a highlight for the eye, no, they taste absolutely delicious.


A first recipe I tried is the one for amaretto strawberry mini bundt cake, and today I share the recipe with you.


You need:


30 g butter
30 g icing sugar
15 ml cream
35 g flour
3-4 fresh strawberries
1 egg
2 tbsp Amaretto
¼ vanilla bean

+ butter and flour for the form


ingredients



This is how we proceed:


Preheat oven to 200°C degrees. Grease form with butter and dust with flour.

Melt butter, put in a bowl and mix together with the icing sugar, the scraped vanilla seeds and the Amaretto. Fold in egg and stir until smooth. Beat cream until stiff and fold in. Sift the flour and stir into the dough.



Wash strawberries and cut into small pieces and sprinkle with a little flour. With a wooden spoon, fold in under the dough.



Pour batter using a tablespoon into the form and bake in the lower third of the oven for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool and detach from the mold.

Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake


From the ingredients you should get ~ 18 mini cakes...but it depends on how much dough you nibble :)

Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake
Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake
Amaretto-strawberry mini bundt cake

No comments