New potatoes from the oven

New potatoes from the oven

Last week I had bought a few new small potatoes but I did not know exactly what I should cook from them. And to be honest, I did not want anything complicated resp. I did not want to spend too long in the kitchen. But something had to be cooked because I was hungry and I did not want the potatoes to get spoiled until I finally decide to use them. That's why I opted for a very simple but very delicious recipe: new potatoes from the oven. And without having to spend much time in the kitchen, the potatoes were used and my hunger satisfied.


You need:


500 g new, small potatoes
coarse salt
1 tbsp herbs de Provence
1 tbsp paprika
2-3 tbsp olive oil


This is how we proceed:


  1. Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
  2. Clean the potatoes well under running water with a brush. Put the potatoes in a bowl and mix with oil, salt, paprika and herbs de Provence.
  3. Spread potatoes on tin lined with baking paper and bake for 40 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the potatoes and drizzle with a little olive oil if necessary.
  4. Place on a plate and serve with feta cheese and crème fraîche. 
 
You can serve the potatoes as the main course but also as a side dish.
 

New potatoes from the oven
New potatoes from the oven
New potatoes from the oven

No comments