Banana nectarines smoothie

Banana nectarines smoothie


Did you miss the smoothie recipes? I've noticed that I haven’t posted one for a long time. That will change today, because I have a summer smoothie for you. I always remain with fruits that are a little too mushy to eat them like this. Since I do not like to throw away food, I always make smoothies out of them. I use all fruits I have...and so far I always liked the result.


For today’s smoothie you need:


2 bananas
2-3 nectarines
juice from a lemon
200 ml grapefruit juice



ingredients


This is how you proceed:


Peel the bananas cut into slices. Halve, core and chop nectarines. Blend bananas and nectarines together with grapefruit and lemon juice in blender or mixer.

Fill smoothies in glasses and serve.


Banana nectarines smoothie
Banana nectarines smoothie

No comments