Potato-mushroom casserole

Potato-mushroom casserole



The beautiful weather didn’t last too long so I could cook something again. Some time ago I wrote down a casserole recipe that I wanted to try. And since I had almost all the ingredients at home, I finally decided to cook it. So I bought the missing two ingredients and I started cooking. And because the potato-mushroom casserole tasted very good, the recipe made ​​it on the blog.


You need:


4-5 potatoes
2 onions
2 garlic cloves
250 g mozzarella
150-250 g champions
100 g Parmesan/ 100 g Parmesan
250 ml vegetable stock
2 tbsp bread crumbs
½ bunch basil
salt
pepper


This is how you proceed:


Before I start with the actual recipe, I want to give you some information about the quantities. I'm not very accurate this time, because this time the amounts depend on the size of the baking dish. And because I clarified this, now we can move on.

Preheat oven to 180°C degrees. Grease the dish with butter.

Wash, peel and cut potatoes into thin slices. Peel and chop the onions and garlic. Clean mushrooms and cut into slices. Also cut mozzarella into slices. Wash the basil, shake dry and cut into strips.

Spread potatoes on the bottom of the baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spread onion and garlic over the potatoes then add the mushrooms. Rub Parmesan cheese. Continue with a layer of mozzarella. Repeat the whole process until everything is consumed. Sprinkle basil between the layers. Pour broth and sprinkle with bread crumbs.




Put it in the oven for 50 minutes to bake.


Potato-mushroom casserole
Potato-mushroom casserole
Potato-mushroom casserole

No comments