Mushroom pâté

Mushroom pâté


Good morning! I do not know about you, but I like spreads. Luckily, there are so many varieties, that you never get bored. And many of them can be done easily at home. Today I have a vegetarian spread for you – to be more precise I have a mushroom spread for you. I have uses champignons, but I am sure that one can use also other mushrooms.

You need:


160 g mushrooms
80 g soft butter
1 small onion
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil
30 ml white wine
salt
pepper
1 tsp dry thyme


This is how you proceed:


Clean mushrooms and dry thoroughly. Cut into wedges.

Peel the onion and the garlic and chop finely. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté onion and garlic in it for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add mushrooms and thyme, and sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until wine evaporates. Remove from heat and let cool.


Add the mushrooms together with the softened butter, salt and pepper in a blender and mix everything well until you get a smooth pâté.


Mushroom pâté
Mushroom pâté

Do you like spreads?

No comments