Pita bread

Pita bread

Until today I have shown you two different recipes of humus. Once the classical version and the last time humus with grilled paprika. And every time I've told you that humus tastes best with pita bread. I always make my pita bread. I know a simple recipe that I want to share with you.


You need:

400 g flour
200 ml warm water
1 package (~ 7g) dry yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar


This is how you proceed:

Add the yeast, water, salt and sugar in a bowl and wait until the yeast has dissolved. Add the flour and knead into a smooth dough. Cover the bowl and let it rest in a warm place for an hour.

Pita bread dough

Divide the dough into balls and then shape them into round flat breads.

shape bread

Heat a pan and bake the pita bread on both sides.

bake pita bread

 Let the cool a bit down and enjoy!


Pita bread
Pita bread
Pita bread

No comments