Eggnog cream

Eggnog cream


Good morning! In the last article I told you why I was not able to post more Easter recipes this year. And this even though I've prepared the recipes in time. I'm curious if I will post more next year or if something intervenes again. I have another Easter recipe for you guys and this is eggnog cream served in eggshells. This is a really simple recipe but I am sure that your guests will be very enthusiastic when you will serve to them this dessert.

You need:


150 g mascarpone
100 ml cream
2 tbsp icing sugar
4 tbsp eggnog


This is how you proceed:


First of all, you need 6 egg shells. You do not have eggshells? No problem...you can bake the braided yeast bun and then you've already 5 eggshells. Clever, right? Cook them in boiling water for 10 minutes. Allow to dry and put the egg shells into a box

Mix mascarpone, icing sugar and eggnog. Whisk cream until stiff and add to the eggnog-mascarpone-cream. Fold in. Pour the cream into a piping bag and fill the eggshells with the cream. Give for an hour in the refrigerator. Rasps chocolate, sprinkle over the cream and serve.


Eggnog cream
Eggnog cream


I tell you, this cream tastes so good!


Eggnog cream

No comments